Compatible Arduino Nano CH340 with Headers
Arduino Nano is a surface mount breadboard embedded version with integrated USB. It is the smallest, complete, and breadboard-friendly. It has everything that Diecimila/Duemilanove has (electrically) with more analog input pins and onboard +5V AREF jumper. Physically, it is missing a power jack. The Nano is automatically sensed and switch to the higher potential source of power, there is no need for the power select jumper.
Nano’s got the breadboard-ability of the Boarduino and the Mini+USB with a smaller footprint than either, so users have more breadboard space. It’s got a pin layout that works well with the Mini or the Basic Stamp (TX, RX, ATN, GND on one top, power, and ground on the other). This new version 3.0 comes with ATMEGA328 which offers more programming and data memory space. It is two layers. That makes it easier to hack and more affordable.
Περιλαμβάνει καλώδιο USB
- Pin headers are soldered.
- CH340 chip might not work directly with some PC/Laptop, you will need some ch340 drivers.
- CH340G Replace FT232RL.
- Operating Voltage(logic level): 5V.
- 8 analog inputs ports:A0 ~ A7.
- 14 Digital input / output ports:TX,RX,D2 ~ D13.
- 6 PWM ports:D3, D5, D6, D9, D10, D11.
- 1 pairs of TTL level serial transceiver ports RX / TX.
- Support USB download and Power.
- Support for external 5V ~ 12V DC power supply.
- Support power supply by 9V battery.
- Support ISP download.