I2C Serial Interface Board Module - Address Changeable - For Arduino
This is a great I2C Serial Interface. As the pin resources for the Arduino controller are limited, your project may be not able to use a normal LCD shield after being connected with many sensors or interfaces. With this I2C interface module, you will be able to realize data display via only 2 wires. Fantastic for Arduino-based projects.
- Pin header and jumper in backlight power control not included, you can solder your own pins!
- Working with 16x2, 16x04, and 20x4 LCD units.
- With backlight power control, you can set the backlight power supply is connected by a jumper. (not included)
- Plug jumper to connect backlight power supply.
- Unplug the jumper to disconnect the backlight power.
- Contrast can be adjusted by adjusting the blue potentiometer. Potentiometer design on the front, enabling adjustment anytime
- Modules can be cascaded up to cascade 8. Modify the device address via a short circuit A0/A1/A2. Default address is 0x20.
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: 41.5x19x15.3mm